Search Engine Optimization, more commonly known as “SEO,” is one of the most effective ways to boost website traffic. If you know how to optimize your website, you will start to see an increase in potential clients noticing the products and services that you offer. This post focuses on Local SEO, which involves targeting customers in a specific region or place. For example, small businesses in Buffalo NY that focus on local customers want to rank higher in the local search result to get more business.
What is Local SEO?
Regular SEO relies on generic website searches, and is part of an entire global search, whereas Local SEO relies on local searches instead. For example, if someone were to search “best animal shelters,” the results would be much more different than if someone were to search “best animal shelters in Miami.” Many internet users will be specific with business locations, and you need to make sure that your website is optimized for local SEO so that you don’t miss out on Local SEO traffic! It should be part of your overall marketing strategy too.
Why Is Local SEO Important for Your Business?
Local SEO is important for your business because there is a stronger local community outreach. When someone is searching for a specific business in the area, using local SEO ensures that your business will pop up first. When you remain local, you have a better chance of having repeat business from loyal customers. Customer loyalty is often overlooked, but one of the best ways to create business growth. If customers are fond of your business, they will end up telling their friends, and word will spread.
Your online reputation will also become more credible, as you can use Google Business Profile to build positive ratings. This will help you rank higher when it comes to local search ranking. When you use Google Business Profile, you have enhanced Google Maps visibility. When someone is searching Google Maps, they can see your business first. When you use local SEO, you have reduced advertising costs, as you don’t have to advertise as much.
When your local business shows up first due to Local SEO, you will receive more phone calls and site inquiries from prospective clients. Potential customers will trust your business more, and you will have higher authority in the market. Local SEO also enables you to reduce competition in your area, and you can attract better leads.
Local SEO Services to Rank Higher and Increase Conversions
There are a variety of Local SEO services that help you rank higher, increase organic traffic and convert searches to actual purchases and leads. Here are some of the services you can utilize:
- Local SEO Audit: Having an SEO expert audit your webpages can increase your conversion rate. In the conclusion of this post, be sure to check out two companies that can help you with your Local SEO content.
- Keyword Research & Strategy: Use a keyword generator, and research the keywords that are commonly used in order to find pages and products like yours.
- Link Building: Link building refers to others using a link to your page on their own website. The more your quality link is shared, the more an audience is reached. Content marketing & social media can also help to get links naturally.
How Local SEO Services Drive Lead Generation?
While most people believe Local SEO is the same thing as lead generation, they are actually two different things. SEO is a great way to generate leads, but you can generate leads without SEO. It can be difficult to create leads without SEO, however. By carefully creating an effective SEO strategy, you will be able to bring more customers in, which improves lead generation.
Here are some ways to improve lead generation through Local SEO:
- Good Website Design: The foundation of any SEO campaign is a good website design and user experience.
- Create a Google Business profile: Formerly Google My Business (GMB) is an amazing way to alert Google users about your business, and it’s free to get your business listing!
- Add local information to your profile. By adding an exact location, when someone is searching for a business in a certain area, your profile will appear first. This will help local customers find your business.
- Develop high-quality content: If you have content that is actually high-quality and what customers want to read, you will draw more traffic and create more leads in the process.
If you are ready for your business to grow and expand, but aren’t sure where to start, contact Graphic Lux. Rochester is home to many successful businesses, and it can be hard to make your mark there. If you want to truly compete with other businesses, it is best to hire an expert in Local SEO that understands how to optimize your website.
We specialize in directing traffic to your site and we can help your company stand out with local SEO in Rochester or Buffalo NY. We have a proven track record of successful local SEO campaigns, and they will do whatever it takes to grow your business. We offer a free 15 minute consultation, call now or schedule an appointment.